What: #67 Write a will
When: December 31st
Where: Online
Why: As a year closes out and one takes stock of what they have in their lives, it isn't usually the material things that you think about the most; it's the people that have had an impact on your life. I know I spent time on today's flight - leaving my family, flying over friends, and returning home to more friends - reflecting on and counting my blessings for the presence of all these amazing people who are a part of my story. And while it's not at all pleasant to think about ever being without those people, in an effort to be proactive, I felt that writing a will should be something that I should do to provide for those individuals I care about, and to hopefully make any difficult decisions a bit easier. So, with the help of some online resources, I created the most basic version just to have something on file. I will likely continue to modify it as things come to mind over the next few months, and I do still need to make it official by getting witnesses to sign it for me, but it is written and that's a start!

1 comment:
Don't forget to add that you do not, under any circumstances, want a Hindu fire burial...
;)
Post a Comment