Fifty-one down...1 to go...

What: # 87 Stay at an all-inclusive resort

When: Booked December 28
Where: Punta Cana
Why: When I travel, I usually do it on a budget, and I typically do all the research to find the best deals on flights, hotels, food, and things to see and do. While I do love planning (a lot!), it is also very time-consuming and at times a bit overwhelming. So, I've lived vicariously through a few friends who have taken trips in the past to all-inclusive resorts, and the idea seemed appealing on a certain level. This year, some friends and I decided to plan our own trip to a resort, and while it did still require a lot of decisions up front about where to go, how long to stay, and the types of adventures to have, it is now completely booked, and we just get to look forward to it; oh, and buy fun new beach clothes and bathing suits for our week of lounging in the sand and at the pools!

No comments:

Post a Comment