What: #4 Own a really nice pair of matching pajamas
Where: VS website
When: April 18th
Why: For most of my adult years, I've pieced together random tank tops and t-shirts with other random shorts and pajama pants. Functional, yes. Adorable? While sometimes these outfits do manage to work out in a not-so-hideous way, they weren't really much to look at in general. Of course, it doesn't much matter as the full intent is to lounge about the house or under my covers, not strut down a runway or go into public for any reason (other than escaping my burning home, which, knocking on wood, isn't likely to happen). Still, there is something that seemed very grown-up about having a set of matching pajamas, and so this made it on to my list. After making the decision to get some, I couldn't help but see matching pajamas everywhere...in my magazines, in old movies, on TV shows, etc. In fact, the inspiration for the pajamas I ended up getting are from New Girl.
I saw these cute striped pjs on Zooey and wanted to find something just as cheery and comfy and, well, as she would say, adorkable. So, I found my new blue-and-white striped pajamas online and ordered them, expecting the delivery to arrive sometime later next week, but UPS surprised me by bringing them to me already today! I giddily took the package off my front porch, ran up my stairs, and immediately changed into my new pajamas in the middle of the day, and other than a quick spin in the washing machine, I haven't taken them off and honestly, I'd love to wear them every day every where all the time forever! So, if you need a great way to elevate your lounging and nightly ritual to a place of pure bliss, I highly recommend new matching pajamas...they work like a charm!

2 comments:
Aww, I was supposed to get these for you! =(
Ok, you've inspired me! I refuse to sleep in pants, but matching pj's sound adorable and I suppose I could just lounge in them. :)
Post a Comment