What: #95 Own a stained glass window
When: December 24th
Where: My living room
Why: For those who are regular readers of this blog, you will know that I am a huge fan of Frank Lloyd Wright. For years, I have wanted to find a beautiful stained glass window to enhance my home's decor the way I've seen so many times in so many of his homes, and what I ended up with still has me in awe. As I was opening my gifts on Christmas Eve, Justin brought out a huge gift that had been tucked away in the closet of our spare room. I was already shocked because we had promised not to buy each other anything for Christmas this year, instead taking each other on our holiday trip. It turns out he did not technically break the rules because he didn't buy this...he made it! For the past few weeks, he's been disappearing to hang out with his parents, and each of those trips were to work with his dad on creating this incredible piece of art. It is an amazing stained glass window with the colors and design that I love, and it is in a beautiful wooden frame that I can hang to see the window from both sides of it. I can't wait to put it up to let the light shine through it every day!
.jpg)
2 comments:
Awwww... How beautiful and thoughtful!
It's beautiful!
Post a Comment