Forty-six done ... 6 to go...

What: #97 Enroll in a class at a community college

When: December 16th
Where: WCC
Think I can do it?
Why: I'm so fortunate to live in a community with amazing educational resources, including two incredible universities and a highly regarded community college. Having taken classes at both of the universities (one full time, one as a summer student), I thought I should complete the trifecta by attending a class at the community college. My initial plan was to take a motorcycle licensing class, but the one weekend it was offered is the same weekend as my friend's wedding, so that didn't work out. Instead, I thought it would be a great idea for me to gain some real DIY skills. I'm pretty nervous around electricity, so I think plumbing is the best place for me to start gaining some home repair skills. I know that the one room in my home I'd like to remodel is the bathroom, so this might help me to achieve a much better look...maybe even a sink-toilet combo!

It's official!

No comments:

Post a Comment