What: #30 Stand on the roof of a tall building
When: November 9th
Where: Chicago

Why: Have you seen the show "
White Collar" starring Matt Bomer (*swoon*) as a criminal informant? It's one of my favorite shows right now and there are a lot of rooftops used as filming locations, so I think it has made me want to get up on a cool rooftop to see what all the fuss is about from up so high. Having a free evening in Chicago - and hoping to keep it low key because I was pretty exhausted from my previous night of singing, dancing, and clubbing my way through the city - I decided to get up on top of one of the downtown buildings to see what I could see. Heading to the Magnificent Mile, we found a hotel for the night that came with a
roof with a view! It wasn't the tallest building in the city, but at 29 floors above the streets, it was tall enough to get the job done!
 |
| Only 2 flights up from our room! |
 |
| So I walked... |
 |
| View at night... |
 |
| Rooftop in the morning light |
No comments:
Post a Comment