What: #27 Go to a
chiropractor
When: November 5th
Where: Restorative Wellness Center
Why: I've seen people in back pain. It is not a pleasant sight. I've worked really hard to keep my core muscles strong enough that I can avoid injuries despite my variety of activities (yoga, climbing, and general horseplay) that require use of my back. Months ago, however, I started to notice a feeling in the middle of my back, like I wanted to crack my knuckles, but instead of my knuckles, it was my spine. I figured that couldn't be a really good sign, and when I saw an opportunity to have my "imbalance" corrected (did NOT love being told how imbalanced I was, for the record), I took it. This is basically how it went...check out the video at 40 seconds. As with many things, I started off pretty skeptical about the possible results, but actually, my neck felt better than I realized it could, and the turning radius of my head increased. I didn't even know that I was hindered in that department!! Anyhow, I still might stick with massage as my main back treatment method, but now I know what to expect if I find myself in need of a chiropractor again in the future!

No comments:
Post a Comment