1 down ...fifty-one to go...

What: # 36 Eat at a restaurant I’ve never been to

When: January 5th
Where: Red Rock BBQ
Why: As many of my friends know, I'm a very selective eater, so trying new food (and drink) isn't really that interesting to me, but I've tried to be better about opening up and enjoying the experience of a new atmosphere and every once in awhile, even tasting something I wouldn't normally try. So, while a barbecue joint is not usually my first choice, it was my friend Stef's birthday and her selection, and I was so glad to be a part of the evening as the super awesome "seventh wheel!" Some perks of the place: it was packed, so good people watching; it was warm, which is a big deal in my book; and finally, it smelled good, not overly bbq-ish. If you are in town, try their macaroni and cheese with cornbread - delicious!

1 comment:

mk said...

You're doing 52 AGAIN! So brave! I've knocked myself down to 12. Ha.

Post a Comment