Thirty-four done ... 18 to go...
What: #24 Purchase an app
When: October 4th
Where: App Store
Why: Now on my third iPhone, it seems I am finally comfortable enough to purchase an app. For those who know me, indecision is my tragic flaw, so it has taken me awhile to pin down my choice. One area my phone could help boost is my to-do list completion. I tend to put all tasks into my Calendar app, but it becomes very cumbersome to sort between the tasks and events and birthdays and happenings, and then the day passes and the tasks are gone with it and, well, let's just say that a bill or two has gone unpaid and severely added to my stress. After asking a few friends what apps they recommend, I realized they all had really great suggestions for camera apps, workout apps, and to-do list apps, so I searched around and found "Fragment" (but it was free), "Field Trip" (also free), and finally "Zippy" for $0.99! I intend to put it to use right away to deal with this stack of bills, notes, invitations, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment