When: August 27th, 2016
Where: Crate & Barrel
Why: A friend of mine did this when she did a "40 by 40" list of things, and I thought it was a cool way to do a random act of kindness. Recently, as I've had a string of some really great things happen to me, I wanted to send positive energy out into the universe in a direct way.
For this item, I didn't choose a total stranger, rather someone that I met only once, but that I will now be working with and thought it would be a nice way to welcome them to the team, and to congratulate them on their recent life event. The wedding was a few weeks ago, but there were still a few items I found on the registry that had not been fulfilled, so I swooped in to pick up some kitchen accessories.I'm hoping that it does not seem odd that I found the registry; in hindsight, I could see it would be strange for a stranger to buy a gift from one's registry, but hopefully it's viewed as a really kind gesture!
No comments:
Post a Comment