51 down ... one to go...

What: #43 Take a picture every hour of the day for one day

When: December 31st
Where: Southeastern Michigan
Why: I enjoy photography, and usually I do most of my camera-wielding on official vacations or during my travels to interesting locales. I miss out on documenting the day-to-day events of life, and so this forced me to do so. Without further ado...

...from 12:01am until 3:01, I was in bed, watching the snow fall in the darkness of the city night...
 ...from 4:01 until 7:01, I continued watching the snow outside in the sparkling lights...
 ...from 8:01-11:01, I finally got up and admired the apartment's details, from the artwork to the hallway...
 ...from 12:01pm-3:01, I had an orange and then headed out to make sushi at the Elliott's lovely home ...
 ...from 4:01-7:01, I relaxed in my city apartment, then went to the historic Trinity Lutheran church...
  ...from 8:01-11:59, I celebrated New Year's Eve in Northville with my good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment