Twenty-five down...27 to go...

What: #3 Crash a wedding reception

Where: Confidential...
When: July 28
Why: As I looked back over my list, I realized I unintentionally completed this new thing already! I guess I was waiting for the "take a different name card and sit at a table with strangers" version, which isn't exactly how it happened, but it's still a legitimate crash if you ask me.

I was not invited. I was likely not wanted there. For a reason. It's a bit of a story that I'll skim over, but I managed to attend as my friend's "plus one"...my female friend, so it's not as if I was a legit date. It was a little awkward at first, but everyone that was surprised to see me there (ie: the groom) was really polite about it. And, I wasn't attending to cause any drama; in fact, I just wanted an excuse to attend a summer party and wear a cute dress! Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment