What: #36 Schedule an appointment to get something waxed
Where: Aveda Institute
When: June 5
Why: Perhaps it seems like a female rite of passage that I wasn't able to claim I'd endured, so that is why I decided to get something waxed. I tend to think of myself as a pretty low-maintenance type of person, and aside from some extravagances with regards to my hair (hey, I wear it every day, it's worth it!), I tend to be on the lazy end of the beauty regimen spectrum. I do enjoy my regular pedicures - current color of choice is "I Feel The Earth Move" which I got tonight when we went out to Aveda - and so adding another appointment on at the salon seemed really indulgent.
To err on the side of modesty, I'll keep some of the details to a minimum regarding this particular list item, but suffice it to say that it was not as painful as I feared, and it's definitely an option again down the road.

No comments:
Post a Comment